
I am joining up with Kelly again this week for Show Us Where You Live Friday. This week we're sharing our laundry rooms, bonus rooms and play rooms. Sadly, I don't have a bonus room or play room, so I'll just share my laundry room. I know I'm really late on this, but having three little boys home all day every day for the summer all the while trying to keep them entertained has kept me plenty busy this week.
Welcome into my laundry room. I hope to add a little color in here very soon (as soon as I can get my husband to paint it for me...I am not a good painter at all). I think I want to paint it a bold shade of pink or lime green, but I am still undecided on the color. It will be something fun though! Since it is the only room in the house that I am the only one to use, I figure I can totally girl it up!
this is the view from the hallway looking in
this is the view when standing up against the door that leads to the garage, I wanted to get a good pic of all of the cabinets as all of the storage in here is my favorite thing about the room
I always hang the boys clothes to dry so they'll stay looking nice/unfaded through all three boys!
I love my built in ironing board. I never thought I wanted one, but now I could never have a house without one again. The door on the left is a storage closet (see photo below)
I use it for storing some of my cleaning supplies, laundry baskets, dog food, drinks, extra drying rack, etc. I love having this closet.
This is hidden behind the laundry room door and is where I keep important school notes, coupons, etc.
Thanks for stopping by! Next week I get to share my favorite room in the house...our master bedroom.

1 comment:
Wow! That's one organized closet! I'm impressed!
Post a Comment