
I am joining
Kelly's Korner again this week for show us where you live Friday. This week we are sharing our bathrooms and if you haven't done so, you should hop over to Kelly's to check out all of the amazing bathrooms. We have two and a half baths in our house and I can't wait to show them to you! So, welcome to our home! Come on in and take a look around!
We'll start in the boys bathroom. I went with a western theme in here.



Next, is the half bath. I thought it would be so nice to have an
extra bathroom that would always be clean for company, but you know what? It just hasn't turned out that way. This is the boys favorite bathroom to use during the day because of it's central location in the house. Oh well!


Last, we have the master bath.


Thanks for stopping by! Next week I'll be sharing my laundry room. Boy do I spend lots of time in that room! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. We're celebrating twelve years of marital bliss (okay, so it's not
always blissful) this weekend so I just know ours will be a good one!
3 comments:
Hey there from a fellow Mom of 3 boys :) And Happy Anniversary...we'll be celebrating 12 years soon, too!!
I am SO jealous of those awesome super-long vanities in your bathrooms!! I'm also drooling over those gorgeous cabinets, sigh. Very pretty!!
You have some very nice bathrooms! Love the "Cowboy" theme for the boys! Your powder room is quite elegant and what a great master bath....so roomy!
Very nice decorating!
Blessings!
Kelly's Mom
Hey! I can over via Kelly's Korner. I'm looking to redo my bathroom.
Anyways I literally laughed out loud at the wording on our header. I have girls but totally relate in regards to my DH. Love him to pieces :)
Your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment