As I drove Cale to school this morning I was singing the Hillsong United song "Lead Me to the Cross" (I LOVE that song!).
Cale: Are you singing mommy?
Me: Yes. (I held my breath as I waited for him to beg me to stop)
Cale: Oh, that is so beee-uuuu-tiful!
Me: So you like my singing?
Cale: Yes. Now let me sing you a song....
Hmmm...that's not quite the response he gave me back in March when I was singing, remember this?
I guess I just get better with age. How lucky for the men in my life....now that I know I'm good I'll feel more confident belting out some more tunes for them! ;)
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I sing constantly in the car and it drives me 13 year old crazy. But, then again, at his age, every single thing I do is an embarassment!
You'll be there soon! :o)
I had the soundtrack to Mama Mia in the car recently and Josh (7) LOVES to sing along with me. I secretly think he loves it because we both act like complete fools and Patrick is mortified.
Post a Comment