Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall is here again!!!!

I am SO happy that today is the first day of fall. I've said it before and I'll say it again and again, I heart fall! I love the smells of fall, the colors of fall, pumpkins, mums, pansies, wearing hoodies with jeans and trick or treating with my boys. Fall is the best!!! So, to celebrate fall's arrival I made the boys pumpkin bread for breakfast....


Then after I dropped the boys off to school, I put out my autumn flag....

It was placed next to my mums which are in full bloom again!!!

I even allowed myself to get one little Halloween decoration out even though it's still a bit early (I'm holding off another week or so before getting it all out)

And lastly, I can't do a post about my love of fall without showing one of absolute favorite things about the season, the smells....

cinnamon roll candle

fall flavored Wallflowers refills. YUMMY!

I have my fall Scentsy order placed and cannot wait to get those yummy fall scents in my warmers! As you can see, it's the little things in life that make me happy!

Happy Fall!!!

1 comment:

carriefish said...

ME TOO! All of it!! And, I did the same thing this morning--I put out one Halloween thing even though I know it's early. I do have pumpkins and corn on my porch, and the candles :)