One thing that I do know for sure is that Cale is very excited about starting preschool. He thinks he is HOT stuff since he will be going to school like his brothers. He has apparently been attending preschool for years without my knowledge anyhow since anytime I ask him where he learned something that I'm surprised he knows, he casually responds, "I learned it at my preschool!"

stiking a pose before going in to meet the teachers

making his way to his classroom
When we got to his class we realized that Cale has the same teachers that Coby had three years ago. Yay! They are wonderful and they were so happy to be having Cale. I warned them that he is very honery, but a lot of fun! They said that's just how they like 'em. We'll see how they feel once they've been around Cale a few days! ;)

so proud after finding his name
What timing! Cale's napmat came in the mail after dinner the same night of the open house. He loves it. The great news is that he will not have to take a nap if he doesn't need one as they are going to allow nappers to nap and those who don't require them to do a creative activity. I love the flexibility since Cale very rarely naps anymore. I'll send it just in case though.


1 comment:
too cute! Does he not get into Bethany because his older siblings are already there? The lottery schools in Edmond allow younger siblings in automatically.
I'm sure it'll be a little sad, but I'm also pretty sure you just might enjoy a little time alone!
Oh, Carter gave me good proof today that he still needs a nap time! He was a bear this evening :)
Post a Comment